Aqua Gentle / Natal
- A gentle aquarobics class designed specifically for pre and post natal women and seniors.
- Also good for people recovering from surgery,
- experiencing joint or mobility issues,
- those new to exercise,
- or participants returning after a extended time out.
- Numbers are limited to provide more space for each participant (after all we have babies on board!)
- Pre natal women are welcome to bring a support person to class with them – friend, mum, aunty etc
- Exercise at your own pace with great music and a friendly atmosphere.
Don’t be fooled by the name, you will still get a great workout in this class, but at a pace that is suited to the people it is designed for.
As this is a class designed for specific needs, please attend one of our timetabled Aqua Fit or Aqua Deep classes if you do not fall into any of the categories above.
BENEFITS OF AQUAROBICS DURING PREGNANCY
- Exercise is low intensity, so you can attend as many times a week as suits you, when suits you.
- Studies have proven that women who do Aquarobics throughout their pregnancy need less pain relieving medication during childbirth.
- You will feel light, even weightless in the water. This will ease the weight of the baby on your body, and ease back aches and pains.
- Less strain on your bones and joints compared to land based exercise.
- Helps prevent spider veins.
- Aquarobics helps you relax and remain calm during pregnancy, relieves anxiety, and promotes a good nights sleep.
- Women who did Aquarobics in pregnancy were found to have easier deliveries and quicker post birth recovery
POSTNATAL BENEFITS OF AQUAROBICS
- Aqua Fit, Aqua Gentle & Aqua Deep recommended for postnatal women
- Helps you to regain your pre-baby figure and lose weight.
- Relieves aches and pains, and improves circulation.
- Improves physical strength and stamina, and provides energy to help you care for your new baby.
- Exercise is important to lift mood and help combat general tiredness and postnatal depression.
- Provides much needed time out for Mums.
Benefits of Aqua Exercise during pregnancy – fact sheet
“Whether a first time or more experienced Mum, everyone can benefit from Aquarobic exercise during pregnancy. It’s a special time just for Mums and their friends to exercise, meet other Mums to be, and chat all things pregnancy related. We often see long term friendships being forged, and a great sense of camaraderie and understanding between participants. It’s a great way to bond with baby and have time out from our busy lives, while also looking after your health and fitness – plus it’s fun!”. Julie, Aquarobics instructor.
• All bookings are first come, first served.
• Join our NAC AQUA group on Facebook for more information. Not a member of the NAC AQUA group? Join HERE
• Please contact email@example.com with any queries.
|Class Type & Instructor
|ALL CLASSES ARE
1 HOUR IN DURATION
EXCEPT 45 MIN EXPRESS CLASSES
|Aqua Fit / Kimberly
Aqua Gentle/Natal /Kimberly
Aqua Fit / Rhiannon
|Aqua Fit / Jordan
|Aqua Fit / Karen
Aqua Gentle / Natal / Tania
|Aqua Fit / Dave
|Aqua Fit / Julie
Aqua Gentle / Natal / Julie
|Aqua Deep / Kimberly
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith