- Non weight bearing exercises using a buoyancy belt in deep water
- Participants experience a whole body workout
- Increase the depth, increase the workout benefits!
- Buoyancy belts provided
- Classes held in Lap Pool
COVID SAFE PROCEDURES FOR AQUAROBICS:
• All bookings are first come, first served.
• All participants are required to sign in via Service NSW QR code for record keeping purposes as required by the NSW Government.
• Sign in at reception opens 30 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
• We ask all participants to arrive changed, and leave the centre in a robe or track suit if possible after class. Changerooms and toilets will be in operation, however we have a responsibility to avoid crowding and maintain social distancing in accordance with government guidelines and our COVID SAFE plan for the venue.
• Join our NAC AQUA group on Facebook for more information. Not a member of the NAC AQUA group? Join HERE
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
|Day||Start Time||Class Type & Instructor|
|ALL CLASSES ARE |
1 HOUR IN DURATION
EXCEPT 45 MIN EXPRESS CLASSES
|Monday pm||12.30 |
|Aqua Fit / Brooke
Aqua Gentle/Natal /Brooke
Aqua Fit / Rhiannon
|Tuesday am||9.30||Aqua Deep / Brooke
|Tuesday pm||6.45 |
7.45 - 45mins EXPRESS
|Aqua Fit / Kimberly
Aqua Deep Express / Kimberly
7.45 - 45 mins express
|Aqua Fit / Karen
Aqua Gentle / Natal / Tania
Aqua Fit Express / Tania
|Thursday pm||6.45||Aqua Fit / Kimberley|
|Aqua Fit / Julie
Aqua Gentle / Natal / Julie
|Saturday am||9.30||Aqua Deep / Brooke|
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith