- A fun and challenging aquatic workout for all ages and fitness levels
- Uses a range of equipment including noodles and aqua dumbells
- One of the highest fat burning forms of exercise available
- Non weight bearing, supporting up to 85% of your body weight, providing a low risk of injury
- Workout set to music
- Provides water resistance to work all muscle groups – water is 15 times more resistant than air!
Aqua Fit is a varied Aquarobics class which may include Aquarobics, Circuit, Boxing, High Intensity Interval Training, Tabata, Resistance Exercises, etc. All classes contain various levels of intensity so that all participants are challenged.
|Day||Start Time||Class Type & Instructor|
|ALL CLASSES ARE |
1 HOUR IN DURATION
EXCEPT 45 MIN EXPRESS CLASSES
|Monday pm||12.30 |
|Aqua Fit / Brooke
Aqua Fit / Rhiannon
|Tuesday am||9.30||Aqua Deep / Brooke (NO CLASS 26 JAN)
|Tuesday pm||6.45 |
7.45 - 45mins EXPRESS
|Aqua Fit / Kimberly (NO CLASS 26 JAN)
Aqua Deep Express / Kimberly (NO CLASS 26 JAN)
|Aqua Fit / Karen
Aqua Fit / Tania
|Thursday pm||6.45||Aqua Fit / Kimberley|
|Aqua Fit / Julie
Aqua Gentle / Julie
|Saturday am||9.30||Aqua Deep / Brooke|
COVID SAFE PROCEDURES FOR AQUAROBICS:
• All bookings are first come, first served.
• All participants are required to sign and provide name and contact number for record keeping purposes as required by the NSW Government.
• Sign in at reception opens 30 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
• We ask all participants to arrive changed, and leave the centre in a robe or track suit if possible after class. Changerooms and toilets will be in operation, however we have a responsibility to avoid crowding and maintain social distancing in accordance with government guidelines and our COVID SAFE plan for the venue.
• Join our NAC AQUA group on Facebook for more information. Not a member of the NAC AQUA group? Join HERE
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith