- A fun and challenging aquatic workout for all ages and fitness levels
- Uses a range of equipment including noodles and aqua dumbells
- One of the highest fat burning forms of exercise available
- Non weight bearing, supporting up to 85% of your body weight, providing a low risk of injury
- Workout set to music
- Provides water resistance to work all muscle groups – water is 15 times more resistant than air!
- Non weight bearing exercises using a buoyancy belt in deep water
- Participants experience a whole body workout
- Increase the depth, increase the workout benefits!
- Buoyancy belts provided
- Classes held in Lap Pool
Aqua Gentle / Natal
- A gentle aquarobics class designed specifically for pre and post natal women and seniors.
- Also good for people recovering from surgery,
- experiencing joint or mobility issues,
- those new to exercise,
- or participants returning after a extended time out.
- Numbers are limited to provide more space for each participant (after all we have babies on board!)
- Pre natal women are welcome to bring a support person to class with them – friend, mum, aunty etc
- Exercise at your own pace with great music and a friendly atmosphere.
- Who doesn’t love a crystal clear indoor heated pool, all year round?
- Our pools are open to the public every week day
- Come swim some laps, walk in the water, go through your own exercise program, etc
- Or just bring the kids in for a splash around!
- Perfect if you want to get fit, lose a few kilos, or do some injury rehab.
Kids Swim 4 Fitness
- This squad provides structured swimming for children who:
- Are 8 -16 years.
- Wish to maintain their water and general fitness.
- Have graduated from our Learn To Swim program or an equivalent swimming program.
- Can competently swim all 4 strokes and/or have a love for swimming, but do not wish to swim competitively.
- Wish to participate in school swimming.
- Wish to participate in our NAC Swim Club activities.
- Would like to use this session as additional fitness training for other sports.
- You must become a member of Nepean Aquatic Centre Swim Club**
- You must attend the suggested swimming meets as specified by our coaches.
- Fees are payable monthly by Direct Debit and are processed in the 1st week of each month.
- Contact our Head Coach,
- Have you considered Nepean Aquatic Centre Swim Squads?
To swim in these competitive squads: