Mobile & Desktop App
Want to stay up to date with all of our news and events while on the go, manage your account, book makeups lessons, inform us of any absences and much more, all from your mobile? Download our new iClass Pro mobile app today!
Available for both Apple and Android phones.
Why is it important to have the app? The app allows you to:
• Update your client details and information.
• Check your child’s enrolments.
• Track your child’s progress through the skills evaluation
• Request class changes.
• Cancel your lessons for the day due to illness/unable to attend and receive your makeup token (makeup tokens will only be issued for cancellations via the mobile app in 2022). Makeup tokens are issued after your class’s attendance has been taken.
• Book your own makeup lessons at your leisure using makeup tokens issued via the app.
• EFT and Credit Card payments (automatically pay your account balances).
• Update Direct Debit information – eliminating the need for us to hold any Direct Debit details on file.
• Check your account history.
• Purchase credits (pay in advance) via the app whenever you like.
Let’s get started!
• Access our online parent portal on your DESKTOP from app.iclasspro.com/portal/nepeanswim. DOWNLOADING TO DESKTOP FIRST IS VERY IMPORTANT.
• Download the app! Click the link below and use organization code: Nepeanswim.
• Log in with the email address you have registered with us to access your customer account. AS YOU HAVE AN ENROLLMENT WITH US, YOU ARE AN EXISTING CUSTOMER – PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
• Select centre as Nepean Aquatic as all bookings are under Nepean Aquatic, even if you swim at Eva Bory’s Swim School.
• Click on ‘forgot password’ to create your password. You can now download the app and do all from your MOBILE phone.
• iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1331001591
• Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iclasspro.customerportal
Upon your first visit:
• There are a few family and student policies which will pop up. Acceptance of some of these policies are required and are a condition of enrolment into our programs or entry into our venues. If you don’t accept the required policies, the app will not function correctly. Some of the student policies are optional.
• Please add your Direct Debit information in the account section. Entering your current direct debit details forms part of our terms and conditions of enrolment into our program. You can provide credit card details or bank account details. We must have all customers Direct Debit details as per our Terms and Conditions, however all customers are able to pay via the app or reception by the end of the current month to avoid your swimming lesson fees being taken via Direct Debit.
• If you find that you’ve forgotten your password, you can click “forgot password” under the login area and enter your email address to have a new one sent to you. Don’t worry – this can be updated to something more memorable after logging in!
• In addition to booking classes within the app, you can also check in upon arrival at our centres, mark an absence from our program (entitling you to a makeup token), book makeup lessons, transfer lessons, view your child’s obtained skills, update your personal and payment details and more! Never miss an announcement from us again by enabling push notifications! We hope that you enjoy the convenience of having all of your children Learn To Swim information at your fingertips.
• Take your time to familiarise yourself with the app and update any of your details.
• If you find that you’ve forgotten your password, you can click “forgot password” under the login area and enter your email address to have a new one sent to you.
Questions? Just ask on your next visit!
Downloadable guide to Mobile App:CLICK HERE