Swim Lesson Procedures
- Please check in via the iPads at reception upon arrival to record attendance.
- We ask that you please arrive 5-10 minutes before your lesson start time to allow time to check in and be ready to begin your lesson on time.
- Please bring swimmers and towel for each person entering the water. We recommend goggles (from Platypus level and beyond) when learning to swim, and a cap if needed to keep hair out of eyes. Non toilet trained children require a swim nappy. All of these items can be purchased at reception.
- Children must only enter the water when invited by their instructor. For the child’s safety, at no time should children be in the water unless under the direct supervision of an instructor. At the end of the lesson, children must leave the water when asked to do so and return to their parent or carer.
- Please take the time to read our Lesson Procedures, and please ask at reception if you have any queries.
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith
EVA BORY’S SWIM SCHOOL
PHONE 4728 8400
14 Bromley Rd, mu Plains