- DOLPHINS is the level where students are continuing to improve their Freestyle and Backstroke techniques
- Students are introduced to Butterfly and Breaststroke for the first time in this level
- Maximum of 10 students in a class
- 45 minutes class duration
In this class the children are learning to:
- Continued development of Freestyle technique
- Continued development of Backstroke technique
- Introduction and development of Breaststroke
- Introduction and development of Butterfly
- Increase distance in readiness for Sharks level
Classes are run 7 days a week at both Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory’s Swim School.
For existing customers, simply refer to our app for class availability using the ‘Booking – Find A Class’ app function.
Thinking of enrolling? Just give us a call on 4730 8900, or 4728 8400 (please leave a voicemail if not answered and we will call you back rather than you having to spend time on hold), or send us an enrolment enquiry at email@example.com, or complete the Booking Enquiry Form below.
Alternatively, download our app and use organization code nepeanswim to create an account and have all lessons times, information and availabilities at your fingertips!
iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1331001591
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iclasspro.customerportal
See you soon – Love To Swim, Swim for Safety, Swim for Life!
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith
EVA BORY’S SWIM SCHOOL
PHONE 4728 8400
14 Bromley Rd, Emu Plains