- Ideal for all parents, grandparents and carers, especially those with a backyard pool. Would you know what to do in an emergency?
- Ideal for anyone who requires a CPR certificate for their employment (required to be renewed yearly).
- Instruction by a Royal Lifesaving Society qualified trainer and assessor.
- Courses are usually held on the first Tuesday of each month or by demand.
- Please allow 10-14 days for processing of paperwork and receiving certification.
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Must arrive for the course by 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start. Trainer reserves the right to refuse late entry.
- Contact reception for bookings.
- 2nd Feb
- 2nd Mar
- 6th Apr
- 4th May
- 1st June
- 6th July
- 3rd Aug
- 7th Sept
- 5th Oct
- 2nd Nov
- 7th Dec
Both a CPR Certificate or a Statement of Attainment can be achieved on any of the advertised dates.
A CPR Certificate is perfect for anyone wanting to learn CPR for their own knowledge (as opposed to obtaining a Statement of Attainment specifically for employment purposes). Perfect for parents, grandparents, community volunteers, etc.
A Statement of Attainment (HLTAID001)is a level of CPR qualification often required by employers, although some employers may only still require the CPR certificate.
To obtain a Statement of Attainment you must be capable of performing 2 minutes of adult CPR on the floor.
To obtain a Statement of Attainment you must provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI). This can be obtained from the website usi.gov.au.CLICK TO VISIT WEBSITE.
IMPORTANT: If you are obtaining a CPR qualification for employment purposes, please confirm with your employer which level is required before booking the CPR course, and please stipulate the level of certification you need when booking into the course date so as the trainer can be advised.
Courses are run on th first Tuesday of every month – dates for 2021 below! Course begins 7.30pm and runs for approximately 2 hrs. There is a small price difference between obtaining the CPR Certificate and Statement Of Attainment. PRICES are listed HERE.
2021 CPR dates are:
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith