Careers – join our team!
LOOKING FOR REWARDING LOCAL CASUAL WORK? INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
- Instructors with Austswim qualifications – required immediately
- No initial qualifications needed – we will train suitable people
- Casual work
- Be willing to undertake Austswim & CPR training (for those not yet qualified).
- Have a current Working With Children Check number, or be willing to obtain one.
- Be available during school hours and/or after school and/or weekends.
- Have a genuine interest in working with, enthusiasm for & affinity with children
- Be friendly, patient, motivated & reliable
Based in Penrith and Emu Plains, Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory Swim School are looking to recruit quality Learn To Swim instructors.
Regular shifts are available, providing a fun work environment, a great hourly rate of pay & fulfilling work teaching children a skill for life.
Open to all interested applicants, including but not limited to: experienced instructors, newly qualified instructors, students, those looking to re enter the workforce, semi retirees, empty nesters, or anyone simply looking for a change. Training will be provided for suitable applicants!
If interested please download the application form below, complete, scan and email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can post or deliver to: ATTN Robyn Ellery, HR Manager, Eva Borys Swim School, 14 Bromley Rd, Emu Plains, 2750.