Careers – join our team!
LOOKING FOR REWARDING LOCAL CASUAL WORK? INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
We are currently recruiting both receptionists and learn to swim instructors as below.
LEARN TO SWIM INSTRUCTORS:
1. Instructors with Austswim qualifications – required immediately
2. No initial qualifications needed – we will train suitable people
3. Casual work
Based in Penrith and Emu Plains, Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory Swim School are looking to recruit quality Learn To Swim instructors.
Regular shifts are available, providing a fun work environment, a great hourly rate of pay & fulfilling work teaching children a skill for life.
Open to all interested applicants, including but not limited to: experienced instructors, newly qualified instructors, students, those looking to re enter the workforce, semi retirees, empty nesters, or anyone simply looking for a change. Training will be provided for suitable applicants!
1. Be willing to undertake Austswim & CPR training (for those not yet qualified).Please note, training can be undertaken from 16 years, and an applicant is eligible to instruct once they are 17 years old.
2. Have a current Working With Children Check number, or be willing to obtain one if over 18.
3. Be available during school hours and/or after school and/or weekends.
4. Have a genuine interest in working with, enthusiasm for & affinity with children.
5. Be friendly, patient, motivated & reliable.
If interested please complete the jotform at the following link and we will be in contact: https://form.jotform.com/221801118257853
Looking for more reasons to work with us?
Are you in high school or studying and looking for a casual job? Or perhaps looking for a change in job or to get back into work. If you want to have a job that makes a difference, then look no further!
Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory’s Swim School are passionate about the importance of swimming lessons. Working with children and teaching them to swim is incredibly fulfilling. Here are some reasons to be an employee with us:
1. Flexibility: At our centres we provide flexible hours with casual hours as a Learn to Swim instructor, a lifeguard, an Aquarobics instructor or become a receptionist with us!
2. Qualifications: Working with us you will be required to gain some new skills such as CPR, obtain an Austswim license and other career qualifications you can get with us.
3. Build your career: Build a career within the swimming industry. We provide career opportunities as a swim instructor; from babies, throughout our Learn to Swim program and Swim4fitness. We provide additional areas for Aquarobics, lifeguarding, reception work, administration, coaching and cleaning. These qualifications can be used as a starting block into the career you want in the swimming industry or to build within your chosen profession.
4. Work with our team: Be a part of a fun, friendly, and supportive team. Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory Swim School offer a fun and supportive environment that builds friendships.
5. Help save lives: Working with children is rewarding work and teaching children a lifesaving skill will stay with them forever. With drownings increasing, it is an important job to help children learn to swim and we help reduce the statistics.
6. Local: Based in Penrith and Emu Plains, Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory Swim School are a great source of work if you live in this community.
7. We want you: We encourage learners and welcome all applicants who are friendly, patient, motivated and reliable. We are looking for applicants who, including but not limited to, are experienced instructors, newly qualified instructors, students, those looking to re-enter the workforce, semi retirees, empty nesters, or anyone simply looking for a change.
Training will be provided for suitable applicants!