10 things swimming has taught me about life
10 things swimming has taught me about life ……… from our staff ………
1. Just keep going, and never give up!
2. If you want to achieve your goals you have got to relax
3. Swimming is about more than swimming – you will gain confidence this will spill over into other areas of life, ie school, work & socially.
4. That there is always room for improvement – the smallest alteration can make a world of difference in the long run.
5. Time management
7. Respect for self and others
9. We all have our own challenges to deal with, and sometimes you can’t always see what is going on just under the surface
10. If you want to do something, don’t delay. The time is now.