- A fun and challenging aquatic workout for all ages and fitness levels
- Uses a range of equipment including noodles and aqua dumbells
- One of the highest fat burning forms of exercise available
- Non weight bearing, supporting up to 85% of your body weight, providing a low risk of injury
- Workout set to music
- Provides water resistance to work all muscle groups – water is 15 times more resistant than air!
- 60 minutes class duration
- Maximum 40 participants
Aqua Fit is a varied Aquarobics class which may include Aquarobics, Circuit, Boxing, High Intensity Interval
Training, Tabata, Resistance Exercises, etc. All classes contain various levels of intensity so that all participants are challenged.
COVID SAFE PROCEDURES FOR AQUAROBICS:
• Class sizes are currently limited to 20 participants, however we can run multiple classes at once if necessary.
• All bookings are first come, first served.
• All participants are required to sign and provide name and contact number for record keeping purposes as required by the NSW Government.
• Sign in at reception opens 30 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
• We ask all participants to arrive changed, and leave the centre in a robe or track suit if possible after class. Changerooms and toilets will be in operation, however we have a responsibility to avoid crowding and maintain social distancing in accordance with government guidelines and our COVID SAFE plan for the venue.
• Join our NAC AQUA group on Facebook for more information. Not a member of the NAC AQUA group? Join HERE
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
TIMETABLE FROM 20TH JUNE 2020
|Day||Start Time||Class Type & Instructor|
|Monday pm||12.30 |
|Aqua Fit / Brooke
Aqua Fit / Kylie
|Tuesday am||9.30||Aqua Deep / Brooke|
|Tuesday pm||6.45 ||Aqua Fit / Rhiannon
|Aqua Fit / Karen
Aqua Fit / Tania
|Thursday pm||6.45||Aqua Fit / Kimberley|
|Aqua Fit / Julie
Aqua Gentle / Julie
|Saturday am||9.30||Aqua Deep / Brooke|
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith